Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy New Moon day!!!


YIPEEEEEE!!! We have waited with bated breath and combustable panties for this moment! I am heading out to the 7:30 showing of New Moon with my TwiBFF ( who flew in from Baltimore for the weekend just so we can see the movie together) Remind me to post pics of what I did to her room, its a Rpatzapoloosa, and Im pretty sure I heard some rumbling from the mattress last night.
Oh and did I mention we will be drinking beers and eating pizza while we watch it? I'll order an extra pitcher in thoughts of all of you who are stuck listening to screaming twaty 15 year olds and eating sour patch kids. I hope everyone has a fucking fantastic night, GO commando, you underwear will just get soaked anyway.

1 comments:

Bval said...

Yeah, I bought a box of "heavy flow" maxi pads. I'll put a few in my purse for ya! I swear I had a dream last night of buff, shirtless dark-headed men. If those dudes look as good as they did in my sweet dreams I might just be routin' for the other team!